Client: Vhembe Municipality
Location: Louis Trichardt
Project Value: R 10 million +
Generic Core was tasked with the construction of a 22kv Medium Voltage line to supply the newly constructed Makhado Waste Water Treatment Plant. In addition to the power line there was a requirement for supply, installation, testing and commissioning of all the electrical equipment responsible for the plant operation.
Technically speaking this included:
1. Construction of 2km 22KV MV Line and Installation of CTVT Unit
2. Supply, Installation and Commissioning of 22KV Switchgear
3. Supply, Installation and Commissioning Indoor Transformers and installation of the earth mats
4. Supply, installation and commissioning of the balance of the plant including a 350Kva Standby Generator
5. Supply, Installation and Commissioning of 4 MCC’s to control all pumps in the plant
6. Supply and Installation of Street Lights
7. General Electrical Building Installation, Testing and commission
8. Installation and Commissioning and Plant instrumentation Controls management system
9. The issuing of a certificate of compliance with a 12 months guarantee to the client for attendance of defects and liabilities for all electrical installations.